Core Evolution is a relational, psychodynamic, body-oriented and mindfulness-centered therapy. Core Evolution is an innovative approach to a Whole Person Psychology based on Mindfulness and rooted in the Essence of Being. Its foundation is the comprehensive understanding that essence and life energy are expressed through our Core - the center of the individuated universal life energy, a wellspring of healing, joy, creativity and wisdom.
Core Evolution addresses the pulsation of life in each of us. Life expresses itself in pulsation. Every breath, every heartbeat, every movement, every thought represents the flow of life in us. If this flow is distorted or restricted, we limit our perception and expression in life. Often this is expressed in:
- restricting our breathing,
- increasing our muscle tension,
- withholding of our emotional expression and our authentic self,
- which influences our decisions and actions,
- affecting our intra- and interpersonal perception and communication.
Therefore we address the interconnectedness on all levels of our existence:
- our body and its somatic appearance,
- our emotions and feelings,
- our thoughts and our cognitive capacity’
- and also our will, our developed ego, with which we direct our actions in life.
In Core Evolution we work with all topics that the process of life brings: READ MORE
- Physical Health – a general healthy condition of movement, functioning of the organism, good sleep, dynamic energy condition, etc.;
- the Psychological Level – feelings, thoughts, learning, body-expression, behavior, self-esteem, etc.;
- the Capacity to Act and be Creative in Life – being able to integrate developmental trauma and other trauma, experience of joy and flow.
- Social Connections – meaningful personal and professional relationships;
- Supportive Contact and Touch, developing the capacity for nourishing sexual exchange, etc.;
- Living and Natural Environment – freedom, physical and financial safety, healthcare, protection of nature, etc.;
- Realization of the Whole Person.
Core Evolution addresses the wholeness of a person – the personal qualities and unique potential. From this trust in our inherent power of love, goodness, creativity and capacity for self-healing, we address the obstacles and limitations a person faces to freely unfold these qualities and move toward self-realization – personally and professionally.
With our over 40 years of experience, knowledge and intuition, we choose the approach that is needed to reach each person. Working integrative, body-oriented and mindfulness-centered, we talk, use exercises, movement, shifting of restricted patterns, role play and many other supportive, opening approaches to raise more awareness, nourish deficits or integrate and heal traumatic events that are still held in the person’s system.
People come to work with us to expand their consciousness and choices in life. Our experienced integrative style meets the beginner on the conscious path as well as the trained professional.
Emotions and feelings are invited to emerge and can be safely expressed. Exploring the roots of these emotions and feelings and discovering how you hold them in your body-mind system, often guides you to find more harmonious integration in your present life.
Among many other personal topics that participants bring, in the experiential work we explore topics such as: READ MORE
- Somatic Awareness and the Practice of Mindfulness
How do we structure our experiences on the level of our body, feelings, thinking, mind and in directing our will to realize our potential?
- Explore and Practice the Matrix of Grounding
The Core Evolution concept to stand on the ground and feel connected to the Universe and to all existence.
- The Body is the Temple of the Soul
How does your personal history become visible in your body? In your personal development you formed inner working models, which influence your emotions, body reactions, thinking, behavior and beliefs. In our work we call them Personality Reactions Patterns™. They fulfilled an important need in your early development, but often are not adequate anymore for who you are today. By and observing body reactions, understanding the underlying needs and learning how to nourish them, you can successfully change these patterns.(Find more in-depth material about this theory and teaching in our 10-page curriculum for the Core Evolution Training.)
- Repression of Expression can cause Depression
What was the personal, emotional and physical dynamic that you could not express or live as a young person? What consequences did this have in the Body-Mind Field and what attitude and behavior resulted out of it and is possibly still active today?
- Beyond the Brain – The Consciousness of the Body-Mind
The brain has a role in mediating consciousness, but only in limiting ways takes part in creating personal consciousness. For this we have to expand the explanatory model and include quantum dimensions of our experience and our capacity to perceive reality.
- Love is the Resonance with the Flow of Life
The state of love allows you to recognize the larger dimensions life. In experiencing this flow, you open to the love for yourself and others and to the love that others express to you . this deepens heart communication, intimacy and authenticity. A person in love will communicate and create from a place of harmony, well-being, peace, aliveness and a sense of fulfillment. In this state you open for new choices in feeling, thinking and behavior. You expand the limiting ego and move life’s purpose with the Will of Your Heart.
Core Evolution honors the integrity and wholeness of the person, approaching each individual with mindfulness, empathy and compassion.
We are looking forward to be of further guidance. Contact us.