The Living Matrix of our Conscious Body-Mind Field
Explore Below the Thinking Mind
CoreSoma® - Healing Touch
The CoreSoma - Healing Touch extended education program, developed by Cornelia Gerken, meets for 3 x 3 days and can be extended to an advanced level after that.
CoreSoma - Healing Touch is a specialization of Core Evolution, sharing the same underlying theory and understanding, with an expanded focus on the non-verbal aspects of our being. It offers the personal searcher to go beyond the common realm of psychotherapy and for the professional to learn a new approach to open to expanded fields of experience.
Much of what we attribute to our mind and thinking process is actually based in our sensing and feeling Body-Mind Field and its own consciousness and intelligence. The roots of our psyche are deeply embedded in this somatic realm. That is why in CoreSoma we look at the organization of this psychosomatic unity.
CoreSoma makes direct contact with your Body-Mind Field, its vitality, memory and knowing. In this way we establish a more integrated and kind relationship with the consciousness and unconscious aspects of our past and present.
This program focuses on directly working with the Body-Mind Field.
- Tune into the Body’s language and learn to dialogue with the body-consciousness – listening to it’s messages and voices.
- Explore how light but intentional, nourishing safe touch can further and support this process.
- Expand your perception to the subtle energy field, to allow in a safe and grounded way the unconscious and the higher intelligence to become conscious and integrated into the personal and professional life.
Present research underlines the importance of our early non-verbal, but embodied experiences. These parts do not speak the language of the mind or the will. These parts rely on a different type of contact, communication and presence in order to be heard. When acknowledged, the body often only needs mindfulness and awareness to unwind or heal fixations created in the past.
- Introduction into the basic conceptual understanding of the body-mind field;
- Attunement to the different levels of consciousness;
- Touch as contact, communication and presence, aspects of depth and duration;
- Body-dialogue, verbal and non-verbal;
- Interplay between movement and impulses;
- Matrix of Grounding.
- Expand our tools in body-mind dialogue;
- Touch for open our deep physical and emotional holdings;
- Movement as an expression of the body-mind field language;
- Open the unity of flow through our body;
- Deepen into the attunement of different levels of consciousness.
- Hands-on techniques to expand inner space;
- Movement to reach, invite and receive;
- Open to the subtle energies;
- Attunement to non-local consciousness;
- Invite the qualities of love and light to permeate the body-mind field.
Our Body-Mind Field supports us to live each moment in the flow. When we allow these dynamic forces to give guidance and direction to our life, we experience connectedness, harmony and joy.
With decades of teaching and practice, Cornelia’s work offers a level of mastery in this field.
"I want to express my heartfelt gratitude for your work.
The light you have tapped into is working miracles on those you touch."
-- K. Armstrong, Body-Oriented Therapist
"Cornelia’s CoreSoma program was without a doubt the most profound experience of my life."
-- S. Sharlet, Dr. Chiropractic
CoreSoma - Healing Touch Programs in English are presently held in Europe and the USA.
Please inquire for new beginning programs.