Calendar of Events
Tue, 26 October 2021 - Wed, 27 October 2021
Tallinn | Estonia
A Core Evolution Intro Intensive
• Open workshop and Introduction Intensive to Core Evolution - Training Unit I
with: Siegmar Gerken, Ph.D.
The Pulsation of Life, the Human Connection and Moving Beyond the Trauma
- and what does Love have to do with it!
(In-Person) Tallinn, Estonia - in English with translation
Times: 3 pm - 9.30 pm and Wednesday 27 from 9 am - 8.30p m (a 16 hour Intensive!)
After completion of this Intro-Intensive participants can still enroll into the Core Evolution Estonia III Training Unit II October 28 - 31, 2021.
Core Evolution is a relational, psychodynamic, body-oriented and mindfulness-centered therapy. Core Evolution is an innovative approach to a Whole Person Psychology based on Mindfulness and rooted in the Essence of Being. Its foundation is the comprehensive understanding that essence and life energy are expressed through our Core - the center of the individuated universal life energy, a wellspring of healing, joy, creativity and wisdom.
Core Evolution addresses the Pulsation of Life in each of us. Life expresses itself in pulsation. Every breath, every heartbeat, every movement, every thought represents the flow of life in us. If this flow is distorted or restricted, we limit our perception and expression in life. Often this is expressed in:
• restricting our breathing,
• increasing our muscle tension,
• withholding of our emotional expression and our authentic self,
• which influences our decisions and actions,
• affecting our intra- and interpersonal perception and communication.
Therefore, we address the interconnectedness on all levels of our existence:
• our body-mind Field and its somatic appearance,
• our emotions and feelings,
• our thoughts and our cognitive capacity
• and also our will, our developed ego, with which we direct our actions in life.
In Core Evolution we work with all topics that the process of life brings.
Place: WTC Tallinn
Fee: Euro 200.-
(Graduates from Core Evolution Training Estonia I,II and Trainees from III can participate for 100.- Euro )